In this guide, you have a step-by-step walkthrough you can take when installing an eSIM on your Samsung Device.
Installing an eSIM using a QR Code.
Before attempting to install the eSIM, there are three main things you will need:
- A strong internet connection - Ideally, you will need to be connected to Wi-fi or have a good 4G signal.
- An eSIM compatible device - If you are unsure, here's a list of compatible devices: List of compatible devices
- The device isn't locked to one Mobile Network - If you are unsure whether or not your device is locked to a certain network, have a look at our article on how to check if your device is "locked/unlocked": Locked/unlocked devices
3. Leave "Calls" and "Messages" set to your original primary SIM
4. Go back into Settings > "Connections" > Select "SIM manager" > Tap which SIM you want to use for Data.