If you are looking to uninstall your eSIM from your Huawei device, follow the steps below:
Before starting the uninstall process, ensure that you have a stable internet connection. Ideally, connect to the local Wifi or use a good 4G connection.
Note: You can also temporarily disable an eSIM if you intend to use it again.
Deactivating or disabling an eSIM will not extend the validity of the eSIM.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Go into "Mobile Networks"
3. Click into. "SIM Management"
4. Select the eSIM you would like to remove from your device: in this example we are removing SIM 2.
5. Click on the "enabled" eSIM and disable it.
Note: You won't be able to remove the eSIM unless the eSIM is disabled.
6. Once this is done, Select the "DELETE" button which is shown at the bottom of the screen > Tick the box next to "I understand" and hit the "DELETE" button.
Once this is done, your eSIM should have been successfully removed, if you encounter any problems during this process please contact our support team at Support Team for Uninstalling eSIMS.