All our eSIM's have an automatic Access Point Name (APN) so manual programming is not necessary.
However, if you do want to check or manually configure the APN, follow the steps below:
1. Go into Settings.
2. Go into "SIM cards & mobile networks"
3. Click on the SIM you want to check the APN for. (In this example, we are using "3 AT")
4. Click on the option "Access point names"
5. From here you can see the name of the APN which should be under the name of "drei.at".If it does not show the name, then go to step 6.
6. Click on the APN > You can now manually rename it to "drei.at" in the Name section, leave the other fields blank.