If you are looking to uninstall your eSIM from your Xiaomi device, follow the steps below:
Before starting the uninstall process, ensure that you have a stable internet connection. Ideally connect to the local Wifi or use a good 4G connection.
Note: You can also temporarily disable an eSIM if you intend to use it again.
Deactivating or disabling an eSIM will not extend the validity of the eSIM.
1. Go into Settings.
2. Click into "SIM cards & mobile networks"
3. Scroll down until you see the option "Manage eSIM"
4. Click on the eSIM you want to remove (in this example, we are removing "HAT_1.0").
5. Click on "Delete mobile plan"
6. Read the prompt and wait for it to allow you to press the "Delete" button > Press Delete.
7. Wait for the eSIM to be deleted.
Once this is done, your eSIM should have been successfully removed.
if you encounter any problems during this process please contact our support team at Support Team for Uninstalling eSIMS.