If you are looking to uninstall your eSIM from your Oppo device, follow the steps below:
Before starting the uninstall process, ensure you have a stable internet connection. Ideally, connect to the local Wifi or use a good 4G connection.
Note: You can also temporarily disable an eSIM if you intend to use it again.
Deactivating or disabling an eSIM will not extend the validity of the eSIM.
- Go into Settings.
- Click on "Network & Internet".
- Click on "Cellular" from the left-hand menu.
- Under the "eSIM" section, click on the eSIM you want to uninstall.
- Click on the "Remove" button.
- Confirm that you want to remove the eSIM by clicking on "Yes" in the pop-up window.
After following these steps, the eSIM should be uninstalled from your Windows device.