If you are looking to uninstall your eSIM from your Motorola device, follow the steps below:
Before starting the uninstall process, ensure that you have a stable internet connection. Ideally connect to the local Wifi or use a good 4G connection.
Note: You can also temporarily disable an eSIM if you intend to use it again.
Deactivating or disabling an eSIM will not extend the validity of the eSIM.
1. Go into Settings.
2. Go into "Network & Internet"
3. Click on "Mobile Network"
4. Click on the "Advanced" option > Carrier
5. Click on which eSIM you want to remove (in this example, we are removing "Data eSIM")
6. Click Delete.
7. Read and accept the prompt by pressing "Delete" > Wait for the eSIM to be erased.
8. Once this is done, the eSIM should have been successfully removed from your device.
If you experience any problems while trying to remove your eSIM, please go onto our help page: Help to remove eSIMs from your device.