If you are struggling with a poor-quality connection on a particular network, we advise you manually search and select a different network. You will only be able to get an internet connection on the network(s) we offer a service on.
To look at this, follow these steps:
1. Go into Settings.
2. Go into "SIM cards & mobile networks"
3. Click on the eSIM you want to change the network for (in this example, we are using "3 AT").
4. Click into "Preferred network type"
5. Deselect "Automatically select network" > Accept the prompt that appears.
6. Wait for it to search all networks within the area > Select the network you want to use.
7. You are now connected to your desired network.
If you experience any issues please contact Wizz Data Roaming eSIMs support