If you are struggling with a poor-quality connection on a particular network, we advise you manually search and select a different network. You will only be able to get an internet connection on the network(s) we offer a service on.
To look at this, follow these steps:
1. Go into your Settings.
2. Click "Network and Internet" > "Mobile Networks".
3. Select which eSIM you would like to change the Network for.
4. De-select the "automatic select network" option.
5. This should bring you to a screen with all the available networks in your current area.
6. You are now connected to the selected network.
If you experience any issues please contact Wizz Data Roaming eSIMs support