If you are struggling with a poor quality connection on a particular network, then we advise you manually search and select a different network. You will only be able to get an internet connection on the network(s) we offer a service on.
To look at this, follow these steps:
1. Go into Settings.
2. Click "Network & Internet".
3. Click on "SIM cards"
4. Tap the "Advanced" option and de-select the option of "Automatically select network".
5. Wait for the device to scan all eligible networks.
6. Choose which network you would like to connect to.
7. You are now connected to the desired network.
If you experience any issues please contact Wizz Data Roaming eSIMs support