All of our eSIMs have an automatic Access Point Name (APN), so manual programming is not necessary.
However, if you do want to check or manually configure the APN, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Settings.
2. Go into "Network & Internet"
3. Click on "SIM cards"
4. Click on the "Advanced" option.
5. Look for the option "Access Point Names" > Click on it.
6. Once you have clicked on the Access Point Names > Click on the one that shows the name "drei.at", If it does not show the name, then go to step 7.
7. Click on the "Planet3" APN.
8. Fill out the name section of the APN. > Rename to "drei.at", You can leave the other fields blank.