Important: your phone or device must also be Carrier-Unlocked to use eSIM.
List of Apple Devices Compatible With eSIMs.
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone SE 2 (2020)
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Mini
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 Mini
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone SE 3 (2022)
- iPhone 14
- iPhone 14 Plus
- iPhone 14 Pro
- iPhone 14 Pro Max
- iPhone 15
- iPhone 15 Plus
- iPhone 15 Pro
- iPhone 15 Pro Max
*On iPhone 13, 14 and 15 models, you can have two eSIMs activated at the same time.
*iPhones from mainland China and iPhone devices from Hong Kong and Macao (except for iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone SE 2020, and iPhone XS) don’t have eSIM capability.
*iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max are not compatible with physical SIM cards in the USA.
iPads with eSIM (only iPads with 4G connectivity):
- iPad Air 5th Gen(model A1822, from 2022)
- iPad 10th Gen (model A2757, from 2022)
- iPad 9th Gen (model A2604, from 2021)
- iPad Mini 6th Gen (model A2568, from 2021)
- iPad Pro 11″ (model A2068, from 2020)
- iPad Pro 12.9″ (model A2069, from 2020)
- iPad Air (model A2123, from 2019)
- iPad (model A2198, from 2019)
- iPad Mini (model A2124, from 2019)