If you are looking to uninstall your eSIM from your Sony device, follow the steps below:
Before starting the uninstall process, ensure that you have a stable internet connection. Ideally connect to the local Wifi or use a good 4G connection.
Note: You can also temporarily disable an eSIM if you intend to use it again.
Deactivating or disabling an eSIM will not extend the validity of the eSIM.
1. Go into Settings.
2. Go into "Network and Internet".
3. Click on "SIMs"
4. Select the SIM you want to remove (in this example, we are removing "3 AT 2").
5. Scroll down until you see the option of "Delete SIM"
6. Read the prompt that appears > Erase
7. Wait until the SIM is erased. (this may take a few minutes)
If you experience any problems while trying to remove your eSIM, please go to our help page: Help to remove eSIMs from your device.