If you are struggling with a poor-quality connection on a particular network, then we advise you manually search and select a different network. You will only be able to get an internet connection on the network(s) we offer a service on.
To look at this, follow these steps:
1. Go into Settings.
2. Click "Network and Internet".
3. Go into "SIMs" > Select which eSIM you would like to change the Network for.
4. Scroll down until you see the option of "Automatically select network".
5. De-select the Automatic select network > Read the "Attention" prompt that comes up and select "OK"
6. Once this has been accepted, your phone may take a few minutes to search for all the available networks. Once the search is complete, you will see a list of providers that work in your current area. Once chosen, just click on the network and you will be connected.
If you experience any issues please contact Wizz Data Roaming eSIMs support