The process for checking whether your eSIM is installed can vary depending on your device and operating system. Here are some general steps you can follow to check if your eSIM is installed:
For iOS devices
1. Go into Settings.
2. Click into "Mobile Data"
3. If the eSIM has been successfully installed, then you will see it in the "SIMs" section.
4. Click on the eSIM and make sure the "Turn On This Line" option is turned on, as shown in the screenshot below.
For Android devices
1. Go to Settings.
2. Go into "SIM cards & mobile networks"
3. Scroll down until your see the option "Manage eSIM". Click into it.
4. You will now see the eSIM if it has been installed correctly. Make sure it is enabled.
If you are still unsure if your eSIM is installed, check with your carrier or device manufacturer for specific instructions on how to check your eSIM settings.