If you have forgotten your password, don't worry, you can reset it in just a few simple steps. Here's how:
1. Go to the login page at Wizz Air.
2. Click on the "Forgot your password?" link located below the password field.
3. Enter the email address associated with your Shopify account and click "Submit".
4. We will send you an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
5. Open the email and click on the "Reset your password" button.
6. You will be redirected to a page where you can enter a new password.
Enter a new password that is strong and secure. We advise that passwords have:
- At least 8 characters
- Must include at least one uppercase letter
- At least one lowercase letter
- And one number
Once you have entered your new password, confirm the password and click on the "Reset Password" button.
7. Your password has now been reset and you can now log in to your account using your new password.
8. If you don't receive the password reset email, check your spam folder. If you still don't receive the email, contact support for assistance.
Remember to choose a strong and secure password that you can remember. Avoid using common words or personal information that can be easily guessed. It's also a good practice to change your password regularly to protect your account from unauthorised access.